Friday, January 24, 2014

Freebie Friday - John Lennon Quote

I missed Monday Release, sorry everyone I am pretty sure I can only handle Freebie Fridays.  This week involved a lot of sewing for me and other random things happened.  I just don't have enough hours in a day to post everything that I need.  My biggest problem is I love sleep, I will sacrifice sleep when I absolutely have to but the six hours I get a night I sort of need.  I also don't get a lot of time to sit, type, upload, and format with Booga constantly trying to "help" me (that is why you sometimes see random typos or things just not making sense).

I also started the ball rolling in getting back into the outside the home "workforce" in some form of hospitality management (Sales, Revenue or Reservations).  Keep your fingers crossed for me because I am a tad excited with the prospect of wearing a suit, make-up and having a manicure every other week (something that really hasn't happened in a while - lol).  I have been a work inside the home mom/stay at home mom for almost five years now, I miss interacting with people over the age of twenty.  I love my children with all my heart and soul but when mom quotes SpongeBob to her adult friends it is time to find something else to do.  I am also looking at going back to school and getting my Business Degree, I figured my eight year break has been long enough and I spent a lot of money/time on school not to have that piece of paper.  My children are 8 and 4 and I have spent the past five years with them (every day, almost every waking hour), I know my job is not done and will never be "done" but I am ready to move on to the next chapter of this unwritten book.

I will continue to do the newsletter and the Freebie Fridays, sadly I can't keep up with the weekly releases.  Sorry for the long winded post but I wanted to let everyone know what is going on and that I am not just ignoring the Digi Shoppe, I am ignoring all of social media equally.

With that I leave you with todays Freebie - one of my favorite quotes by John Lennon


Click on the picture to download your digis.

6 comments:

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis