Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Release - Insects

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day Weekend.  We went to the pool (I got sun burned) and my amazing husband finished trimming my azalea bushes back, brought me breakfast in bed and made a fantastic meal for me.  I also got to work on some new items as well as read which was a very nice change of pace for me.

I decided to change the Butterflies Section of the Digi Shoppe to Insects because it allows me to add Bees, Lady Bugs, and Moths to the collection.

I also updated the Freebie Friday Section so all the Freebies are in one place.  You can visit that section here.

I hope everyone like the new releases and don't forget to check back on Friday for another Freebie.






If you click on the photos it will take you to the Shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis