Friday, March 15, 2013

Freebie Friday - Leprechaun Jumping

With St. Patrick's Day on Sunday I decided to release the design I did as a shirt for my daughter.  I have never done anything like this combining past digis to create a new image.

The reason why I did this was because I found myself last weekend with a little girl who was in desperate need of a St. Patrick's Day Shirt.  I had the iron-on transfer paper and had to come up with something quick.  Usually when I do stuff like that I never save the file this time however I did save it because I liked how it turned out.  The image is quite large I did them as an 8"x10" so they can be printed on the transfer paper.


I also wanted to share the St. Patrick's Day Shirt I created for my daughter with the Leprechaun and Pot O Gold.  I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe St. Patrick's Day Weekend.  I plan on not leaving my house and maybe even get some gardening done.
The Princess and her shirt 


Click on the picture to download your digi

2 comments:

  1. too cute! This will become a birthday card for a March 17 birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet digital - that girl in the picture is a cutie too! - Love your daughters shirt - she is all set for St Patrick's Day for sure - and I one of those shamrock wobbly headbands too! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis