Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

I have had the 12 Days of Christmas idea for close to a year now, but I never knew how to put it together, until this week.  I decided to scrap all the traditional thinking about how to do the days and make it my own.  I thought the Monsters would be the perfect for the 12 Days of Christmas!

I am going to offer each digi for 24 hours and then I will pull them.  After the 12 Days are over the set will be available for purchase in the Digi Shoppe.

To download the PNG Files click on the picture below:



Don't forget to come back tomorrow to download Day 2 of The 12 Days of Christmas - Monster Style!

2 comments:

  1. I love this take on the 12 days of Christmas. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny I can't wait to see the rest of the monsters.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis