Friday, October 19, 2012

Freebie Friday Is Back!

I know I have been slacking with the Freebie Fridays recently but I have been creating a ton of new digis.  One problem I keep telling myself I have to finish everything else before I start creating new ones.  I am almost finished with the revamp and my oh my it has taken far longer than what I had planned (weeks longer matter of fact).  Another problem I was running into was some of my digis were not the best.  For instant the drinks section I redid each digi because they quite frankly were not the best.  The Cat and the Fiddle, the fiddle was on the wrong side.  I also went through and matched all the colors (all the reds, blues, yellows, etc.) it has taken far longer than I thought.

I also had a ton of random stamps that never had a purpose so I decided to make a Dollar Stamp Section.  I am still working on the Digi Shoppe but it is coming into focus and I am really pleased with how it is looking.  I keep saying I am almost done with the Digi Shoppe but I really am almost finished!

I would love to know what y'all think of the new look and my progress (also if I am missing anything) let me know and THANK YOU for your patience!

Halloween is right around the corner so I wanted to create some special Halloween Paper for everyone.  To download your papers click on the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis