Friday, June 1, 2012

Our One Year Anniversary! Freebie Friday Week 22!

I am sorry about the lateness on the Freebie Friday Digi, I honestly forgot I was concentrating on writing the newsletter.

It is official A.J.'s Digi Shoppe is now a toddler!  I have made it one year something I never imagined.  I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this endeavor.  I hope to have some new items on the site today Tropical Storm Beryl has really thrown me off this week.

What better way to celebrate our one year anniversary than cupcakes, I love cupcakes!

Click the Cupcake to download your freebie!

Thank you everyone and I promise very soon I will have the Freebie section organized (I am hoping sometime this weekend!)

Manda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis