Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Secret Garden

This box was decorated using The Fuschia Flowers paper package that was given as a free gift to attendees of The Odd Show Live's National Scrapbook Day Extravaganza.  You can find a very similar set of papers in the Tangerine Tango Flowers digital paper pack .  I decoupaged the box with two of the polka dotted papers and also cut out some flowers from the flowered paper and decoupaged those on as well.  I created 3D embellishments using the same polka dotted papers and some inked and crimped cardstock. I lined the inside with velvet backed paper.  Inside the top lid I put a secret garden for the added whimsy.  Who can resist the beauty of fuschia and black together?
You can watch me getting this project started on my ustream channel Dawn's Craft Riot.

Project Design: Dawn Taylor
Digital Paper Design: Amanda Marks
Dollarstore - wooden box, velvet backed paper
Deco Art - crafters acrylic paint
Staples - paper, cardstock
Ranger -  Tim Holtz distress ink
Beacon - 3-in-1 advanced craft glue, fast finish decoupage
Duck Brand - double sided tape
Miracle Products - Miracle Podge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis