Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love is Eternal

Bookmarks have been my project(s) this week and I made this one using A.J.'s Digi Shoppe's digital Hearts paper and the Foxes freebie that was available in February's A.J.'s Digi Shoppe Newsletter.
Front and Back pictured
I love that A.J.'s Digi Shoppe now offers its fabulous digis in color as well as black and white.  I printed the digis much smaller than I would have if I had to color them in by hand.  I also have been inspired by the many varieties of hearts paper that Amanda created, these two are particularly fun. 

Project Design: Dawn Taylor
Digital Stamps/Papers Design: Amanda Marks
Acrylic Stamp (sentiment): Autumn Leaves Stampology
Paper: Staples Cardstock
Inks: Colorbox pigment ink
         Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink
Adhesive: Beacon 3-in-1 advanced craft glue
Misc: acrylic yarn from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis