Thursday, November 10, 2011

Owl Be Home For Christmas

I have to say I love this card because of the color combo I love browns with dark deep reds and dark deep green so lovely together. I hope you all agree. I used Amanda's cute owl digi and colored him or her whatever you want this owl to be . Next I then glossy accented  the eyes and added black diamond stickles too. LOL I had to use a pom pom for  the hat to pull it all together and the owl was made . Then I worked on the base of the card, which I cut out on my awesome cricut . I put the owl on the card and added some ribbon and a cute flower from Michael's. The sentiment is from pink design 's Christmas set from last year. I hope you have and great day and have enjoyed my card . Thanks for stopping by. Oh yes I lot of bling was put on lol.

1 comment:

  1. I DO agree that the combo of brown and dark red and dark green is very nice indeed. The use of the pom pom was perfect! Nice card, Sigrid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis