Thursday, November 10, 2011

FROM HOME TO HOME

Well not long until Christmas now and so I'd better get a start on my cards.
I know I'm leaving it a bit late especially as a lot of crafters made theirs back in August, but I always seem to leave it to the last minute. (I do tend to procrastinate)

I do love this little OWL by Amanda and decided to make an easel card to show him off!
I kept the colours traditional and coloured the owl the same. Cute isn't he!
I hope you like it.

Vince x

Card designer - Vince Ballard.
Digi Owl designer - Amanda Marks.
Coloured digitally.
Owl background image by - MCS.
Merry Christmas stamp - Paula Pascual.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Vince! The double easel looks so classy, and the owl is so cute, love the pattern on his scarf and hat, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis