Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hoppy Birthday!


For my second A.J.'s Digi Shoppe Design Team submission I used digital stamps from two different A.J.'s Digi Shoppe sets.  I got the frog image from Here, The birthday hat and pompom I got from Here.  I made a card that would be suitable for a 'tween'aged girl.

Card Design: Dawn Taylor
Digital Stamp Design: Amanda Marks
Paper: Cardstock and Patterned Paper from Dollarama, Silver paper from a box of chocolates
Colored with: Prismacolor pencils
Stamps: Sentiment and embellishment from HTOP Magical Birthday Stamps set #1039 (i modified the sentiment.)
Punches: EK Success Dragonfly punch
Inks: American Crafts ditto Stampmarker, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Forest Moss, Color Box Evergreeen
Adhesive: Elmer's Craft Bond Spray Adhesive

You can see more of my creations on my blog Morninglass' Table


2 comments:

  1. Super card Dawn! I love how you used the birthday digis with the frogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis